官网图标H5
领取体验课 领取体验课
领取在线外教1对1试听课程
立即领取

当前位置: 首页 > 外贸英语函电常用句子大全

外贸英语函电常用句子大全

浏览量:77

  说客英语的【外贸英语在线学习】栏目整理了以下是外贸英语函电中高频使用的实用句子,按不同场景分类整理,涵盖从建立联系到达成交易的全流程,帮助提升沟通效率和专业度:

  一、建立联系与自我介绍

  1、信息来源说明

  • We were referred to your company by Mr. Smith at ABC Corporation as a reliable supplier of industrial machinery.

  (ABC公司的史密斯先生推荐贵司为工业机械领域的可靠供应商。)

  • Your company name appeared in our market research report on sustainable packaging solutions.

  (贵司名称出现在我方关于可持续包装解决方案的市场调研报告中。)

  2、写信目的表达

  • The purpose of this email is to inquire about the possibility of collaborating on a new project for automotive components.

  (此邮件旨在探讨汽车零部件新项目的合作可能性。)

  • We are reaching out to introduce our latest line of smart home devices, which may align with your product portfolio.

  (我方致函介绍智能家居新品线,或与贵司产品组合契合。)

  3、公司优势强调

  • With 20 years of expertise in medical device manufacturing, our factory is ISO 13485 certified and serves clients in 30+ countries.

  (我司深耕医疗器械制造20年,工厂通过ISO 13485认证,服务全球30余国客户。)

  • Our competitive edge lies in custom design capabilities and a 24/7 customer service team.

  (我司核心竞争力在于定制化设计能力及全天候客服团队。)

外贸英语函电

  二、产品沟通与询盘

  1、产品兴趣表达

  • We are currently sourcing high-quality stainless steel kitchenware for the European market.

  (我方正在为欧洲市场采购高品质不锈钢厨具。)

  • Could you provide detailed specifications and pricing for your solar-powered outdoor lighting range?

  (能否提供太阳能户外照明系列的技术参数及报价?)

  2、询盘细节要求

  • Please quote FOB Shanghai for 1,000 units of Model X air purifiers, including lead time and payment terms.

  (请报1000台X型空气净化器FOB上海价,含交货期及付款方式。)

  • We require a sample of the fabric with fire-retardant treatment for testing before placing a bulk order.

  (批量下单前需提供阻燃处理面料样品供测试。)

  3、技术参数确认

  • Does the machine support both 110V and 220v voltage inputs?

  (设备是否支持110V和220V双电压输入?)

  • What is the minimum order quantity (MOQ) for customizing the product color to Pantone 19-4052 TCX?

  (定制潘通19-4052 TCX颜色的最小起订量是多少?)

  三、价格谈判与议价

  1、买方议价策略

  • Your price is 20% above our target budget. Can you offer a tiered discount for orders exceeding 5,000 units?

  (贵方报价超出预算20%,能否对5000件以上订单提供阶梯折扣?)

  • We’ll increase the order quantity to 3,000 units if you reduce the unit price to $15.

  (若单价降至15美元,我方将增加订单至3000件。)

  2、卖方应对话术

  • Our price reflects a 25% increase in raw material costs since Q2 2024.

  (报价已体现2024年第二季度以来原材料成本上涨25%的因素。)

  • We can offer a 3% discount for full payment via TT in advance, or 2% for a 30-day credit period.

  (电汇全款可享3%折扣,30天账期享2%折扣。)

  3、妥协与让步

  • Let’s meet halfway at $18/unit, including free shipping to our warehouse in Hamburg.

  (各退一步,按18美元/件成交,含汉堡仓库免费运输。)

  • If you confirm the order by Friday, we’ll include an extra 5% of spare parts at no charge.

  (若周五前确认订单,可免费获赠5%的备件。)

外贸英语函电

  四、订单跟进与问题解决

  1、生产进度确认

  • Could you share a weekly production update for Order No. 20250910, starting from next Monday?

  (请从下周一起每周更新20250910号订单生产进度。)

  • We noticed a 10-day delay in the shipment schedule. What’s the revised ETA to Rotterdam?

  (发现船期延误10天,请更新鹿特丹港预计到港时间。)

  2、质量问题处理

  • 15% of the received goods have scratches on the surface. How will you compensate for this?

  (15%货物表面存在划痕,如何赔偿?)

  • We propose a 12% refund or immediate replacement with expedited shipping.

  (我方建议退款12%或加急免费换货。)

  3、付款条款协商

  • Can we switch from LC at sight to a 60-day DA (Documents Against Acceptance) to improve cash flow?

  (能否将即期信用证改为60天承兑交单以优化现金流?)

  • We offer a 5% discount for orders paid in full via cryptocurrency (Bitcoin or USDT).

  (使用加密货币(比特币或USDT)全额支付可享5%折扣。)

  五、结尾礼貌用语

  1、期待回复

  • Your prompt response by COB (Close of Business) today would be greatly appreciated.

  (盼今日下班前回复。)

  • We look forward to your confirmation within 48 hours to proceed with production.

  (望48小时内确认以推进生产。)

  2、合作展望

  • Thank you for your trust. We are committed to delivering exceptional value in this partnership.

  (感谢信任,我方致力于为合作创造卓越价值。)

  • Should you have any questions, please contact me directly via email or WhatsApp (+86 138-XXXX-XXXX).

  (如有疑问,请通过邮件或WhatsApp(+86 138-XXXX-XXXX)直接联系我。)

  3、附件说明

  • Attached please find the technical drawings, quality certificates, and a signed NDA for your reference.

  (附件为技术图纸、质检证书及已签署保密协议。)

  •The product catalog and MOQ details are enclosed in the PDF file named "2025_Catalog_Final.pdf".

  (产品目录及最小起订量详见附件PDF文件“2025_Catalog_Final.pdf”。)

  六、高频短语速查

  1、价格相关

  · ex-works (EXW)(工厂交货价)

  · cost and freight (CFR)(成本加运费)

  · landed cost(到岸总成本)

  2、时间相关

  · ETA (Estimated Time of Arrival)(预计到港时间)

  · ASAP (As Soon As Possible)(尽快)

  · COB (Close of Business)(下班前)

  3、文件相关

  · proforma invoice (PI)(形式发票)

  · commercial invoice(商业发票)

  · bill of lading (B/L)(提单)

  最后,说客英语建议大家根据实际业务需求调整细节,保持专业性与灵活性并重。如果你想学习更有针对性,更地道的英语口语,也可以登录说客英语官网,了解说客英语的外教一对一英语口语课程。